Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's About Time

I like to think I am a girl of technology. I spend much of my life on a computer. I can TXT U on my Blackberry phone, I can setup/play/delete recordings from my DVR and I can use a navigation system to get me anywhere fast. And yet when it comes to blogs, MySpace, and the Facebook, I've been conspicuously absent. Until now.

I've finally decided it is time to get with the times and get me a blog thingy. I need an outlet to share on my crazy life with two boys under four. I could use a place to record the life of my family. And it's about time I find a use for the thousands of pictures filling my hard drive with no place to go.

I'm not sure where this is going yet, or how often I'll post. But I do know that I have much to write about in my life and my ongoing quest for finding a work/life balance with two young children and a busy career. So, that is what this blog is about for me, it is finding and keeping my sense of balance and allowing you to share in the evolving process.

So please be nice and bare with me as I dip my toe into the world of blogging.

I hope you enjoy the music I have downloaded to my blog.
I enjoy listening to these tunes when I am at home cooking or just simply relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment