Thursday, February 17, 2011

First comes the crib, then comes the bed, then comes the baby on the floor

Diego loves to move all over the place when he sleeps in his crib.
So when I went in one night to check on the boys
I wasn't suprise to discover Diego stuck in the rails.
I couldn't resist but to run and grab the camera
and take a photo of this (PRICELESS)




We thought he was ready for the big boy bed just like his brother, so we went to go buy him a toddler bed. Everything seemed to be just fine when we all went to sleep that night...................................until


I woke up in the middle of the night like always to make sure that the boys were okay and covered, when I discovered Diego on the floor asleep.
I guess he fell over board and he never realized it
and just slept there unitl I went in to check on them.

I brought him to bed with us that night.
He was back in his crib the next night
(guess we will try the toddler bed later again)


No comments:

Post a Comment