Saturday, February 5, 2011

How it all started

While reading one of my monthly issues of Real Simple , I came across
an article about SWAP PARTIES.
It’s a party where friends get together bring along all the clothing, shoes, and accessories that they no longer want (or fit into) and they swap.
Since I love to find any reason to hold gatherings to get together with friends,  a close friend of mine and I decided to throw our very own first swap party this past fall.
I started to look online for ideas on, food, invitations and set ups. 
This is where I came across Christi’s blog  who had previously hosted a swap party and had a lot of great ideas. From her blog I began to read lots and lots of other party blogs... where I often found myself blog hopping to other subjects too. I was so excited and interested in this new blog world that I decided to have one created for myself. 
 P is for Party is where I found out about Carolyn the blog designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment