Friday, February 11, 2011

Moments of 2010

Before I start to blog our new MOMENTS for this new year,
I wanted to share a few
Memorable Moments of 2010:


DIEGO (our youngest son) 

 
 * he turned "1" in the fall and celebrated with a Monkey theme party
* he began his first swimming classes with his brother
* he took his first steps during the Christmas Holidays


JOAQUIN (our oldest son)

* he turned "3" in the summer and celebrated with a Buzz Lightyear party
* he was enrolled to his first day care in the fall (part time)
* he is still in swimming classes and was also enrolled into soccer




ROBERT (my husband)
* he became VP of the modest incorporation he works for
*he did everything possible (maintenance wise) to help with the sale of our home
* he's still the best dad ever to his boys and the best husband, year after year




ME.................where can I start?
I will keep it short and simple.
I turned the big "30"!
My husband planned a great surprise weekend getaway
to celebrate my birthday.
Or should I say OUR birthday?
(yes, my husband and I have the same birthday)

He planned a surprise, romantic weekend to Fredericksburg, TX.
He arranged for me and my 2 best friends to spend a day at

 
While we tasted wines and relaxed, the hubbies went into town and made dinner reservations at Fredericksburg Brewing Restaurant and
got settled in to our hotel.
I must say, he really SURPRISED me.......he did give credit to my best friends who helped him keep things under cover too.




The home we sold 

                                 BEFORE   (when we bought it)                                
  
AFTER (when we sold it)
Our Living Room/Dinning Room

Our Kitchen

Our Guest Bathroom

Our Guest Bedroom 

The Boy's Room 

 Our Master Bedroom 

Our Master Bathroom

We bought this home almost 4 years ago and did many upgrades to it.
After having 2 kids we decided we wanted to upgrade and buy "our dream and finale" home. After starting the Dave Ramsey Budget last year, we decided to sell our home and start fresh (debt free).
We have a set time frame and are currently working on our goals to get to our next home in the near future.


Some of Dave Ramsey's Quotes, that I like to live by:

"If you will live like no one else, later you can live like no one else."

"Act your wage."

"We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like."

No comments:

Post a Comment