Sunday, May 1, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

What does this week mean?
It means it's a great time to let the teachers in our life know
how much we appreciate what they do for us. 

I expected great things this past year from Joaquin's daycare and I must admit I have not been disappointed. 
Joaquin always has positive things to say about his class, from 
Ms. Bonnie's animated storytelling to the kindness on the playground.
It's comforting to know that not only is he getting a great education,
but he is happy at school as well.


Since it is Joaquin's 1st year in daycare
I decided to do something small and simple for his teacher (Ms. Bonnie).
We made her a candy vase. We bought a glass vase and 3 boxes of crayons at the dollar tree store and we filled the vase with life saver candies from Target.
Joaquin helped me with this project and had so much fun.

                                                  
              

No comments:

Post a Comment