Friday, March 25, 2011

Clean up in aisle #

I just received the Container Store catalog and I am loving there Elfa shelving.
(still deciding if I want to start with the boy’s room or with our closet)
They have so many different options and ideas for every room in your home.

Since our move, I have slowly been working on organizing
everything in our new place.
When I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING that includes organizing: pictures, books, pantry items, silverware, arts and crafts supplies, any paperwork, boy’s toys, closets, curtains, bed sheets, cleaning supplies and anything else that I come across.

These are the 2 rooms I am looking at organizing 1st:

The kids room (playing area) 


 













Our closet 



Look at how pleasant, arranged and fresh these rooms show.


This morning Diego told me in his own little way
that the 1st project I should tackle is our closet.

Caught in the action!

He loves to remove all the extra hangers and just throw them all over the place.
(not sure what he was doing with my summer sandal that is stuck in the hangers)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment